Modern Market Research company with offices in Newcastle Emlyn, are looking for an Office Manager.
This is a newly created role for an experienced office manager to join them due to growth within the organisation.
Newly created Permanent position
Monday to Friday working hours
Salary up to 28k depending on experience and qualifications
What will you be doing
- Work with senior leaders to create a warm, welcoming, modern and efficient working environment that represents the culture they seek to achieve.
- Take the lead on office issues either in Newcastle Emlyn (Later Llandysul office or London and champion on behalf of the team.
- Represent the company to visitors presenting a professional and modern outlook.
- Responsibility for the execution of Health and Safety on site.
- You will be the main on-site contact for employees, visitors and contractors.
- Ensure that stocks either in the kitchen or stationary supplies are managed and maintained at all times.
- You will evaluate the effectiveness of third-party contractors e.g. cleaners, security company, and other contract providers
- Participate in the organisation of company events either onsite or offsite
- Ensure the compliance of visitors and employees with building policies.
- You will be an experienced Office Manager
- You will be a people manager and be able to communicate well with others.
- You will be responsible for the office Health & Safety along with facilities management.
- You will have a structure approach to working and be highly organised
- You will be Proficient at working in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- You will initially working from the office in Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire but the offices will be moving to a newly refurbished site in Llandysul by the end of 2023
What’s in it for you?
- Salary up to 28k depending on experience and qualifications
- Hours Monday to Friday working hours (agile working)
- Holidays – 25 days holiday Plus bank holidays
- Birthday Leave – enjoy your day off – every year!
- Pension Scheme
- Loyalty Scheme
- Physical Well-being – Private medical and dental insurance (contributory)
- Mental Well-being – Access to GP referred therapies via Private medical provider
- Social – Parties, regular meet-ups and commitment to charitable causes
- Development – continuous support and development with clear mapped progression routes across the business.
What to do now
Hit the apply button below and we will be in touch alternatly email [email protected] if you have any questions