WHO ARE THEY:
Our client is a public sector organisation that helps keep the community safe and save lives.
They are currently recruiting for an Operational Assurance Clerk to join their busy team until 31st March 2023 in Carmarthen.
Temporary until 31st March 2023.
To provide clerical support to the Operational Equipment and Assurance department.
- To use the dedicated computer applications to record and maintain records
- Process and monitor, cross-reference and confirm validity, and accurate completion of works before passing to finance.
- Coordinate and administrate Helmet maintenance programme and when required complete repairs and/or servicing
- Monitor defect warrant period and issue re-inspection requests when due
- Use office machinery and equipment, including personal computing systems, photocopiers, desktop publishing and word processing.
- To maintain web-based documents to ensure the information is current, accurate and valid.
- To undertake filing duties with regards to records held within the Technical Services department including general upkeep and updating of the filing system.
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality and respect sensitive information in accordance with the organisational policy and legislative guidelines.
- Experience in Microsoft Office packages and various other software packages
- Experience of day-to-day office administration
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, often having to prioritise to meet unexpected or changing workload
- Experience in dealing with members of the public
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative as well as part of a team
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community