WHO ARE THEY:
Our client, a leading manufacturer of pet food is currently looking for a Packing Operative to join their busy dry food plant.
You will be responsible for operating packing equipment in accordance with company procedures, while maintaining good Health & Safety practices.
Monday – Friday
£9.80 per hour
£10.02 per hour after 12 weeks
- Prepare packing line as instructed.
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process in good time.
- Check product being packed is to ensure highest quality
- Complete packing paperwork and documentation correctly, clearly, and accurately.
- Pack, label, and stack product according to product specifications and instruction
- Ensure that all completed pallets are labelled correctly and safety for shipping
- Remove any defective products or materials, ensure they are clearly labelled and reported to the department supervisor.
- Assisting with stock taking.
- You will have excellent attention to detail.
- Work well within a team
- Available immediate
- Ideally you will have production or packaging experience although this is not as essential as a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to learn.
- You will be happy working in a fast paced, very busy environment
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
Our client is looking to hit the spot as an employer of choice! As such this means they encourage longevity and opportunities to learn and gain new skills, or develop existing skills whilst growing with and within the company!
Benefits to include:
- Life Assurance
- Fiz Benefits
- Onsite Parking
- Staff raffles
- Hot food van once a month
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community