Payroll and Benefits Specialist | Remote
Up to £38k + up to 10% annual salary bonus + excellent benefit package
- Responsible for handling the UK monthly payroll by establishing clear processes, and workflows for all operational activities.
- Primary contact to respond to queries from the payroll vendor, HR team, employees, and external agencies such as HMRC.
- Support and administrate the annual salary and bonus reviews including production quarterly bonus review processes for the UK and process accordingly.
- Support the HR team with data collection for agreed Global quarterly KPI’s, HR metrics dashboard and perform salary benchmarking as required.
- Responsible for monitoring cut-off dates and ensuring all information, including Overtime, Employee Changes, New Joiners and Leavers are received and processed ahead of prescribed deadlines.
- Keep well-informed of developments in pension and payroll legislation and ensuring that the HR team are appropriately briefed on relevant changes and new legislation.
- Manage the administration of all UK employee benefits
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- Highly experienced payroll professional with solid experience in payroll management
- Highly proficient in interpreting payroll guidelines and regulations
- Advanced technical skills including previous HRIS experience and strong Microsoft Office skills (including MS Excel to at least intermediate level)