WHO ARE THEY
Our client is an expanding and increasingly busy manufacturing company! They prioritise and value each member of the team… and they are looking for a Plant Operative (Effluent Treatment) to join their crew!
As Plant Operative (Effluent Treatment) you will be working shift pattern as follows;
5am to 3pm – week 1
7am to 5pm – week 2
£12.38 per hour
As water plant operative you will be responsible for ensuring that the maintenance of the water treatment plant is in working order and meeting all regulations.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to;
- Maintain the treatment plant systems.
- Maintain and operate the filtering and chemical treatment processes.
- Inspect, assist, service and repair components of the water treatment plant, including water intakes, pipes, water storage vessels etc.
- Assist engineers in preparation of work orders for servicing.
- Assist engineers in arranging major repairs.
- Inspect the treatment plant systems on a daily basis to ensure effective operations.
- Keep daily records related to the WTP.
- Ensure records are maintained and updated as required.
- Water meter reading around the Factory.
- Maintains the Boiler and CLO2 system.
- Report to engineering manager
- Team Player
- Work off own initiative
- Experience within a similar role desirable
- Knowledge of quality control and H&S Standards within manufacturing setting
- Technically abled
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
Our client not only offers great company benefits, but also really value their staff! They recognise hard work and encourage self improvement!
Here are some of the benefits included:
- Working in a beautiful rural location
- Hot food van once a month on site!
- Staff raffle
- Online discounts
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
Some of these will be available immediately, others will be available once you are taken on permanently.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community