WHO ARE THEY ..
Our client are a farmer owned Cooperative based in Cardigan! They are looking to fill to vacancies within their production/manufacturing facility;
Packing Line Operative
Working hours are;
40 per week, 8.15am to 5pm (inc 45 min unpaid lunch break)
During the winter (Nov to Mar) may be seasonal variation such as 6.15am to 3pm.
Occasional over time offered on a Saturday at time and a half!
- Making blended feed for bulk distribution
- Weighbridge duties
- Maintaining a clean-as-you go policy
Packing Lind Operative;
- Small bag packing (robot palletisation)
- Grain acceptance, storage and processing
WHAT YOU WILL NEED..
- FLT/ Telehandler Licence – training can be provided but licence is essential to hold!
- Manufacturing/Production experience desirable
- Seasonal flexibility with working hours.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU..
- Competitive salary
- A contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Prolonged sickness cover and other benefits you would associate with an established and successful business.