Interesting role working for a long standing company, helping to prepare and mix ingredients for foodstuffs.
Could suit someone with previous technical production experience or possibly a chef.
This is a full time permanent role
Salary up to £23k
- Assisting with mixing and making various liquid foodstuffs
- Completing associated batch records and production paperwork
- Completing quality docs
- Assisting with lifting carrying (nothing more than 2 gallons so fairly light)
8AM – 16:30PM, Monday – Friday
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
- Good eye for detail
- Previous experience could be from chef background or a similar role that involves weighing measuring and production / manufacturing of food!
- Excellent organisational skills in terms of time and paperwork