Process Development Lead | Ceredigion
£35 – £40k + other benefits
Our Client, a highly reputable Pharmaceutical company in Ceredigion is looking for a Process Development Lead to join their team on a permanent basis!
- Develop novel methodologies to support new and existing purification processes for current and new products.
- Streamline downstream process development, enabling Quality by Design, process knowledge, DoE and scaled-down models where appropriate to generate processes fit for preclinical, early clinical phase studies and commercial manufacturing.
- Conduct and design experiments to support existing product manufacturing for GMP investigations and regulatory submissions
- Act as primary scientific interface between our client and 3rd parties for technical discussions surrounding the development of new processes.
- Enable transfer, communication and technical support of manufacturing processes to contract manufacturing organisations.
- Input into the Regulatory strategy and author the relevant sections CMC of Regulatory dossiers.
- Laboratory records and equipment: Ensuring that all records for the group, data and information are up to date, on time and recorded to the correct standard and that equipment is being used correctly and effectively.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
- Significant experience in process development.
- Managed, mentored and/or coached individuals to greater success and advised on areas for improvement.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE….
- Fantastic company culture
- Fast-paced and ever-changing environment where people work as a team
- Excellent salary package incl bonuses and private healthcare
- Beautiful location – Close to the coast & countryside!