Maintenance Engineer wanted to undertake preventive and reactive maintenance at this International company in Felinfach, near Lampeter, Ceredigion in beautiful West Wales.
A little about the role and what you would be doing
The role requires the Maintenance Engineer to be multi-skilled, and therefore competent to work safely on process dairy equipment comprising of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, instrumentation, control systems, CIP and steam systems.
- To carry out preventive maintenance on all processes as allocated on IFS Service and Maintenance.
- To carry out reactive maintenance when a breakdown of a process or any plant
- occurs, to endeavour to carry out the repair right first time with a methodical
- approach to fault finding and carry out all works ‘Right First Time’
- To enter all relevant data into IFS Service and Maintenance providing accurate
- information of work done, time on the job, and parts used.
- To raise a permit to work or a hazard awareness form before commencing work to ensure all hazards that may cause a risk to health and safety are identified and reduced/eliminated.
- To lock off any process before commencing any invasive work that may create a H&S hazard.
- To work safely and report all H&S incidences as and when they occur.
- To use the engineering library to gain knowledge of equipment/processes.
What skills you need;
- Ideally you will have ONC Engineering or equivalent (minimum) in an electrical & mechanical discipline.
- Time served apprenticeship in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- The role requires the Process Maintenance engineer to be multi-skilled, and therefore competent to work safely on process dairy equipment comprising of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, instrumentation.
What’s in it for you…
- Up to £44k per annum depending on experience
- Days & Night shifts on a rotating shift pattern (every other weekend off)
- Flexible Retirement Plan
- Highly competitive pension plan
- Life insurance
- Wellness programme
- Ongoing career development & Training
What do you do now…
Press the apply button now and we will be in touch…