Process Operators wanted to join a growing company in Felinfach, Ceredigion on a permanent basis.
Up to 28k per year
On-going training and development
Rotating 4 weekly, 12 hour shift pattern -Every other weekend off!
What you will be doing as a Process Operator;
Working as part of a small team on a shift rotation pattern the successful candidate will operate and control state-of-the-art process within specified procedures and Critical Process Control Points to cover the full range of manufacturing functions required to support the efficient achievement of the production plan.
The production team cover the full range of manufacturing functions required to operate the manufacturing processes.
You will need to build a strong, collaborative and trusting working relationship with each other and their counterparts within the Operations Department
What you need as a Process Operator
- You will be IT savvy as the systems are state of the art, automated.
- To display a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- A mechanical background would be desirable, however full training will be given to the right candidates
- You must be able to work 12 hour shifts including nights (Rotating 4 weekly shift pattern)
- **Own transport required or live local due to the location as its not easily accessible on public transport links.
What’s in it for you..
- Up to 28k per year
- Immediate start for successful candidate
- Time in lieu for Bank holidays and enhanced pay on working days
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Profit Related Pay Scheme after qualifying period
- On-going training and career progression available
- Full induction programme alog with continous training and development.
Hit the apply button below or email Claire for more details [email protected]