Process Operators wanted to join a growing company in Felinfach, Ceredigion on a permanent basis due to growth within the business.
£27,731 per year
On-going training and development
What you will be doing as a Process Operator;
Working as part of a small team on a shift rotation pattern the successful candidate will operate and control state-of-the-art process within specified procedures and Critical Process Control Points to cover the full range of manufacturing functions required to support the efficient achievement of the production plan.
The production team cover the full range of manufacturing functions required to operate the manufacturing processes.
You will need to build a strong, collaborative and trusting working relationship with each other and their counterparts within the Operations Department
What you need as a Process Operator
- You will be IT savvy as the systems are state of the art, automated.
- To display a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ideally you will have experience within the Food Processing/Dairy Industry with an understanding of HACCP
- A mechanical background would be desirable, however full training will be given to the right candidates
- You must be able to work shifts including nights (Rotating 4 weekly shift pattern)
- ****Own transport is required or you will live local due to the location as it’s not easily accessible on public transport links
What’s in it for you..
- £27,731 per year
- Time in lieu for Bank holidays and enhanced pay on working days
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- Performance related pay reviews
- Healthcare scheme
- Profit Related Pay Scheme after qualifying period
- On-going training and career progression available
- Full induction programme
What to do next
Hit the apply button below and we will be in touch
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community