Process Operators wanted, due to growth within the business for this international organisation in Felinfach (Near Lampeter, Ceredigion on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing as a Process Operator;
Working as part of a small team on a shift rotation pattern the successful candidate will operate and control state-of-the-art process within specified procedures and Critical Process Control Points to cover the full range of manufacturing functions required to support the efficient achievement of the production plan.
The production team cover the full range of manufacturing functions required to operate the manufacturing processes.
You will need to build a strong, collaborative and trusting working relationship with each other and their counterparts within the Operations Department
What you need as a Process Operator
- You will be IT savvy as the systems are state of the art, automated.
- To display a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ideally you will have experience within the Food Processing/Dairy Industry with an understanding of HACCP
- A mechanical background would be desirable, however full training will be given to the right candidates
- You must be able to work shifts including nights and weekends & Bank Holidays on a rota basis.
(Rotating 4 weekly shift pattern)
What’s in it for you..
- Time in lieu for Bank holidays and enhanced pay on working days
- Starting salary £26,162 per annum
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- Profit Related Pay Scheme after qualifying period
- On-going training and career progression available
- Full induction programme
Hit the apply button below or email Claire for more details [email protected]