Process Technician wanted due to growth in the business based in Baglan area of Neath Port Talbot.
You will ideally have a background in production and experience of working within a busy manufacturing/clean room or pharma environment.
Day shifts (Including some weekends)
About the Role of Process Technician..
- You will ensure the factory (internal and external) hygienic standards are maintained.
- Operation of the Sterilizers, Fermenter, Holding Tanks, CIP plant, centrifuge, Liquiverter, Tray Loader, Freeze Dryer, Crusher and mill.
- Deep cleaning of all the above including strip down of all dismantlable parts
- Create and maintain procedures for operating all processes in the factory in collaboration with the Production Manager
- Ensure that production documentation is fully completed and returned to the Production Manager. Ensure data recording on one note daily. One note is an essential knowledge resource
for future reference.
- Ensure compliance with the company Health & Safety procedures, requirements, Company rules and ensure personnel are using safe working practices at all times in all areas
- Maintain the factory in a visitor ready state at all times
- Manual Handling background and working knowledge
- This role does entail manual handling, moving stock to different departments.
- Fork lift truck licence desirable
- Packaging background/knowledge
- Essential *Hygiene & Cleaning – Very hygienic environment so someone from a pharma background would be great.
- Technical knowledge advantageous
- You will have a background working in a busy warehouse and be able to lift up to 25k
- You must be confident in the use of computers including Microsoft packages
- To work effectively as part of a team and to promote team building.
- Ability to work accurately, calmly and objectively under pressure.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently in order to achieve common goals
What’s in it for you…
- You will be working up to 12 hour Day shifts average 40 hours per week this position does include working weekends on a rota basis (occasional night shifts over the year)
- Annual Salary £27,560k
- Enhanced Pension scheme
- Profit Related Pay Scheme
- On-going training and career progression available
What do you do now…
Hit the apply button below and we will be in touch