Process Technician wanted due to growth in the business based in Baglan area of Port Talbot.
You will ideally have a background in production and experience of working within a busy manufacturing/clean room or pharma environment.
Annual Salary £23,296 (£11.20 per hour) Plus Overtime
Day shifts (12 hours) Flexibility to work additional hours and the occasional night shift over the year.
About the Role of Process Technician..
- You will ensure the factory (internal and external) hygienic standards are maintained.
- This role does entail manual handling, moving stock to different departments.
- You must be confident in the use of computers including Microsoft packages
- You will ideally have a background in production and experience of working within a busy manufacturing/clean room or pharma environment.
- To work effectively as part of a team and to promote team building.
- Ability to work accurately, calmly and objectively under pressure.
- You will have a background working in a busy warehouse and be able to lift up to 25k
What skills and experience do you need?
- You will ideally have an engineering or technical background with strong manufacturing experience in a food based industry.
- You must be confident in the use of computers including Microsoft and OneNote.
- This isn’t a production line role, it is a hands on, interesting operational position that involves manual Handling
- Fork lift truck licence advantageous
- Packaging background and knowledge would be desirable
- Hygiene & Clean Room knowledge- Its a very hygienic environment so someone from a pharma background would be great.
- Flexibility with working Hours – You need to be a little flexible as the hours are annualised and could be changed at anytime due to business needs.
What’s in it for you…
You will be working 12 hour Day shifts average 40 hours per week(occasional night shifts over the year)
Annual Salary £23,296 (equivalent to £11.20 per hour) Plus Overtime
Day shifts – add hoc night shift over the year depending on business needs.
Enhanced Pension scheme
Profit Related Pay Scheme
On-going training and career progression available
What do you do now…
Email [email protected] or call Claire 01267610900 for more information