This company has a large presence across the UK and this role will be based at the Port Talbot Factory.
Salary up to 24k
Monday to Friday working hours
What you will be doing as the Procurement Coordinator ..
- You will ensure that all processes and procedures are followed, in accordance with the Business Management System.
- Administration support for Procurement Managers
- Ensure that documentation within area of control is kept up to date on internal systems, in accordance with the rules set and in collaboration with key technical personnel to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company are met.
- New Supplier Set up on the internal database
- Check Procurement e-mail on an hourly basis and ensure that no items are left unread and actioned at the end of each day.
- Assist SQA Co-ordinator, upon request, on any supplier requirements for systems in place.
- Assist with development and administration of Procurement Department Processes and Procedures, in accordance with the Business Management Systems
A little about you and what you need;
- You will ideally have a background within procurement however this is not essential
- You will have a solid work history with at least 2 years’ work place experience within an administration role or similar
- You will have Microsoft Office software skills – Excel knowledge essential.
- Good literacy, numeracy and high degree of computer literacy.
- You will be flexible – able to change direction appropriately to meet job demands, and to accommodate working at other sites when required
What’s in it for you…
- Annual salary up to 24k per annum depending on experience and qualifications
- 25 days holiday Plus Bank holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Permanent position starting in January 2022
- Flexible Retirement Plan with Standard Life, the Company’s pension provider.
- Performance related pay when eligible
- Career progression and on-going training
What do you do now?… Hit the apply button below or email [email protected]
**Interview will be held middle of January 2022