This company have a large presence across the UK and this role will be based at the Port Talbot Factory.
Salary 42k plus car allowance
Monday to Friday working hours – Hybrid opportunity
What you will be doing as the Procurement Manager;
This role reports to the Head of Procurement and works very closely with other members of the Procurement Department
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to minimize cost and supply chain risk to the company
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are followed, in accordance with the Business Management System.
- Ensure that all environmental rules relevant to Procurement are adhered to.
- Ensure that all legislation relevant to Procurement (selection of suppliers and sourcing of items/services) is adhered to, where relevant and appropriate.
- Regularly update the business of commodity area supply chain performance, risk and opportunities
- Ensure contracts and agreements are in place to minimize supply chain risk.
- Promote procurement best practice across the busine
A little about you;
- MCIPs preferable but not essential
- Demonstrable experience within a Procurement Role
- Experience of administering all aspects of procurement procedures and systems, ideally with experience of sourcing and procuring a large and varied portfolio
- Experience of participating in tender processes and framework agreements
- Awareness of the Dairy Industry desirable
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong awareness of contract law
- Understanding of trade compliance including Incoterms, commodity codes, tariffs, etc
What’s in it for you;
Annual salary circa 42k per annum plus car allowance
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Flexible Retirement Plan
Performance related pay
Life Assurance scheme
Career progression and on-going training
Join one of Europe’s fastest growing and ambitious international companies
What do you do now…
Hit the apply button below and we will be in touch with next steps