£18,750.00 – £19,032.00
An excellent opportunity to join a pharmaceutical company, who are currently seeking a Production Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Ensuring that products are manufactured, stored and despatched in accordance with the appropriate documentation in order to maintain the required product quality
- Follow SOPs and ensure their implementation by completion of Quality records, based on training provided
- Maintain GMP requirements during production processes
- Generation of Quality documents
- Monitoring and control of the manufacturing facilities to ensure its state is in inspection readiness at all times.
- Implementation of process improvements through recognised quality approved systems
Usually Mon – Friday – 9am – 5pm , there must be flexibility however during busy times
- Friendly tight knit team
- Fantastic opportunity for a science graduate to kick start their career in this industry
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Monday – Friday working hours
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Educated within a scientific subject to degree level or a HNC / HND OR , alternatively, some experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing of biological products
- Must be flexible as there will be overtime during busy periods