WHO ARE THEY:
Very exciting opportunity to join a unique manufacturing company, who are currently seeking a Production Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
- To ensure medicinal products are manufactured to a high standard and to always maintain GxP compliance.
- Ensuring that products are manufactured, stored, and despatched in accordance with the appropriate documentation to maintain the required product quality.
- Follow instructions found in SOPs and ensure their implementation by completion of QRs, based on training provided.
- Generation of Quality documents varying from Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Quality Records (QRs) and any other quality orientated document.
- Monitoring and control of the manufacturing facilities to ensure its state is always in inspection readiness.
- Implementation of H&S requirements and improvements.
- Support Production Technicians/Senior Technicians as and when required.
- Passing grades in Mathematics, English and Sciences.
- A degree in a scientific discipline would be advantageous.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Pays strict attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.