Production Assistant – Cilgerran
An excellent opportunity to join a pharmaceutical company, who are currently seeking a Production Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will entail working in two different sites, 10 mins from each other.
- Ensuring that products are manufactured, stored and despatched in accordance with the appropriate documentation in order to maintain the required product quality
- Follow SOPs and ensure their implementation by completion of Quality records, based on training provided
- Maintain GMP requirements during production processes
- Generation of Quality documents
- Monitoring and control of the manufacturing facilities to ensure its state is in inspection readiness at all times.
- Implementation of process improvements through recognised quality approved systems
- Be a valued team member in a long standing business.
- Beautiful countryside location
- Monday – Friday working hours
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally A level educated however there is flexibility on this
- Must be flexible as there will be overtime during busy periods
- Drives & access to own vehicle (due to the location)