This growing international company with a large UK presence is built on family values and innovation is looking for a Production Logistics Coordinator based onsite in the Logistics & Services Team at Felinfach, near Lampeter. Ceredigion
Career progression and ongoing training
What you will be doing;
This is a permanent role within the Site Logistics & Services Team, facilitating and supporting the delivery of a cross functional approach to meet all Outbound stock movements.
Import & Export Administration
• Manage all aspects of export documentation
• Provide support with all aspects of import documentation
• Maintain all documentation relating to Outward Processing Relief.
• Raise all relevant PO’s relating to import & export as required.
• Health Certificate applications as required.
• Monitor & manage Import/Export documentation compliance
Production Logistics – Finished Goods
• Manage finished goods inventory, ensuring goods are accurately recorded in IFS at all times up to point of arrival at external warehouse
• Arrange haulage bookings direct with supplier, to include raising of purchase orders, administration of the monthly trunking records & accurate & timely invoicing.
• Maintain the logistics calendar for goods-in/out as far ahead as possible for
the warehouse team to be aware of the workload. Ensure all documentation required by the warehouse team is accurately linked into the calendar.
• Complete weekly/monthly stock checks
• Provide daily/weekly/monthly KPI information relating to goods out functions.
• Maintain good working relationships with external haulage & warehouse suppliers
• Proactively review & maintain documentation relating to your role.
• Take a continuous improvement approach to identify & implement efficiencies within your role.
- Experienced logistics professional – Desirable
- Experience/Knowledge of Import & Export procedures
- Health Certificate applications
- Inventory control processes
- Administration & Business NVQ level 2 or higher; or equivalent qualification/work experience within a similar position.
- Microsoft Office software skills – Advanced Level on Excel
- You will be highly organised with the ability to prioritise a busy workload, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Own transport due to the rural location – this is an office based role and not easily accessible on public transport links.
What’s in it for you;
- Salary £24,400 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Flexible Retirement Plan
- Enhanced Company’s pension
- Performance related pay scheme
- Career progression and on-going training
- Join one of Europe’s fastest growing and ambitious international businesses.
What to do next
Hit the apply button below now and we will be in touch
If you have any questions, please call Claire on 01267610900
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community