The role is a full time opportunity, working in Carmarthen, Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5pm.
As Production operator, these are some of the duties and responsibilities you will be expected to undertake:
- Responsible for using the guillotine
- Responsible for use of the Press Break
- Use of Laser cutter (once training has been given)
- Other ad hob duties when required
- Ensure all health and safety codes are met
- Ensure all areas are clean and suitable for use
- 1 morning break paid
- The chance to learn new skills!
- Proficient in use of a guillotine and press brake.
- Would be desirable to have experience in using a laser cutter but is not essential as training will be provided!
Click to apply!! Alternatively you can email me on [email protected] or call me on 01267610901, to discuss the role further!
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community