WHO ARE THEY…
Our client, a large food manufacturing business based in Narberth is seeking Production Operatives to join their team on a temp – perm basis.
As the Production Operator, you will be working on a fast production line packaging goods and any other adhoc duties. The possession on a counterbalance forklift license is a must!
The hours will be working 12-hour shifts – 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off. 6am to 6pm and then 6pm to 6am. Breaks are paid for!
£10.31 p/h (includes shift allowance)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- People who wish to have their hard work recognised
- People who are enthusiastic and happy within a process driven role
- Own transport is a must due to the site location
- High level of attention to detail
- Stable work history
- Physically fit – some lifting involved in this role
- Counter balance forklift licence is a must!