WHO ARE THEY:
Very exciting opportunity to join a unique manufacturing company, who are currently seeking a Production Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Ensure that products are manufactured, stored, and despatched in accordance with the appropriate documentation to maintain the required product quality.
- Follow instructions found in SOPs and ensure their implementation by completion of QRs, based on training provided.
- Ensure that all manufacturing procedures and activities are reflective of current GMP requirements.
- Generation of Quality documents varying from Change Controls (CCs), Quality Event (QEs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Quality Records (QRs) and any other quality orientated document.
- Review completed production documentation prior to senior evaluation and sign-off.
- Maintenance of production facilities and equipment and ensuring that the appropriate procedures are performed to always maintain GMP i.e., validation, servicing, maintenance, calibration etc.
- Monitoring and control of the manufacturing facilities to ensure its state is always in inspection readiness.
- Implementation of process improvements through recognised quality approved systems.
- Implementation of H&S requirements and improvements.
- Educated to GCSE / A level with passing grades in Mathematics, English and Scientific disciplines.
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing of biological products.
- A degree within a scientific discipline would be advantageous.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Pays strict attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good Teamwork skills
- Computer literate
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.