Production Technician, Ceredigion – 1 year temporary assignment
An excellent opportunity to join a unique manufacturing company, which is currently undergoing growth and seeking a Production Technician to join their team on a 1 year temporary assignment.
Paid weekly (Every Friday)
£13.06 per hour / £26,207.24
- Working in a cleanroom environment, processing numerous chemical solutions to create a pharmaceutical product.
- Ensuring that all tasks are performed following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Equipment calibration
- Performing cleaning procedures
- Completion of batch manufacturing records
- Record and document all test results
- To conduct accurate batch manufacturing data collection activities and ensure such data collection tools are maintained at all times
7AM – 7PM (3 days) then one night shift 7PM – 7AM 4 on 4 off
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER YOU…
- Fast-paced and ever-changing environment where people work as a team
- 1 year assignment!
- Supportive management
- Fantastic opportunity for a science graduate to kick start their career in the Bio-pharma Industry OR an experienced Production professional to join an well-established, global company!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE…
- Ideally educated to GCSE standard in a relevant Science subject OR or experience of working in a manufacturing environment that employs a quality system
- Ability to follow required Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to policies and procedures
- High Attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate