Production Technician (Pharmaceutical)
Newcastle Emlyn & Cilgerran
Very exciting opportunity to join a unique manufacturing company, who are currently seeking a Production Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
- This position involves working in both sites – Newcastle Emlyn & Cilgerran
- Ensuring that products are manufactured, stored and despatched in accordance with the appropriate documentation in order to maintain the required product quality
- Mentor and manage new staff members who are engaged in production activities.
- Follow SOPs and ensure their implementation by completion of Quality records, based on training provided
- Maintain GMP requirements during production processes
- Generation of Quality documents
- Monitoring and control of the manufacturing facilities to ensure its state is in inspection readiness at all times.
- Implementation of process improvements through recognised quality approved systems
- Internal self-inspections
- Performing Quality Risk Management as it applies to facilities, equipment, materials, production processes, validation, production planning and in-process sampling
M – F , 9am – 5pm usually with a degree of flexibility during busy periods
- Friendly tight knit team
- Work in two different sites
- Beautiful location
- Work Mon – Fri!
- Educated within a scientific subject to degree level or a HNC / HND OR , alternatively, some experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing of biological products
- Drivers licence & access to own car due to location
- Must be flexible as there will be overtime during busy periods