WHO ARE THEY:
Our Client is responsible for developing a portfolio of floating offshore wind farms in the Celtic Sea, and are recruiting a talented Project Business Operations Administrator to join their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Reporting to the Project Managing Director, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the project business operations, processes and systems.
- To provide excellent administrative support to the project team.
- To being an interface with people from different organisations, locations and disciplines.
- Assist with the receipt and processing of invoices, with procurement and contracts, and administration of those contracts.
- Website content management.
- Assist with the recruitment of team members, job description development, liaising with agencies and candidates and attending interviews.
- Assist with Board meeting organisation, preparation, monthly reporting requirements and with Company Secretariat Duties.
- Undertake all Document control and management responsibilities. Including management of applications and licences.
- Maintain HSEQ records and risk register associated with office management.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage own workload, meet timescales and coordinate external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience in managing SharePoint systems, administrative processes, IT systems and in document Control.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a related role.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Very competitive salary
- Opportunity to work within a rapidly growing sector
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply below or for more information, call 01267 238991 and speak with Rhi
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community