We are recruiting for a Project Coordinator who will be responsible for the management of a Community Food Hub Project team covering Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion.
What will you be doing;
You will supporting, guiding and co-ordinating the Community Food Hub programme by promoting the opportunities of the programme by:
- Delivering effective communications with local rural communities, businesses and partner organisations to ensure awareness of the Community Food Hub programme.
- Working with officers to respond to project enquiries and appraise submitted enquiries for new Community Food hubs in terms of eligibility, relevance and strategic fit.
- Managing the project monitoring process evaluation exercises with the Project Support Officer
- Managing and reporting on all financial elements of the Community Food Hub programme through analysis, reporting and forecasting of expenditure.
- Monitor, review, and horizon scan for supporting projects that support the Community Food Hubs.
- Supporting the organisation with identifying future opportunities and proposals and maximise funding sources.
- Developing a systematic monitoring plan, which captures qualitative and quantitative data to report on sustainable and project performance indicators.
A little about you ;
- Excellent communication interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with others in a collaborative manner.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and adapt at short notice.
- Experience in project development, delivery and/or the management of funded project
- Experience and knowledge of grant monitoring, evaluation and claim management and procurement
- Demonstrable experience of project financial management and planning
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of managing a team, within a similar discipline (Including remote working)
- Working financial knowledge to assist project monitoring
- Demonstrable knowledge of the needs and opportunities in rural southwest Wales
- Excellent analytical skills, communication and listening skills
- Good organisational skills used in planning own work
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Effective team player and project management
- Ability to speak Welsh would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a third sector organisation is desirable
- **You will live within a 30 minute commute of the Narberth,Pembrokeshire and be familiar with the local geographical area
What is in it for you;
Salary 32k per annum
Monday to Friday working 37.50 hours per week (you must be flexible to work evenings and weekends due to the nature of the projects)
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Enhanced pension scheme
Free onsite parking
Join an exciting, growing organisation and make an impact to the rural communities across West Wales
Initially this role if offered on a fixed term contract until June 2023 pending new contracts post this date.
What to do now..
Click on apply or email [email protected]