This is a newly created role due to a multi-million-pound investment to significantly increase the manufacturing capabilities to meet a growing global customer demand, and involving the design, build, installation & commissioning of new processing plants base at Felinfach, Ceredigion., West Wales.
Salary £63k + depending on experience
Fixed term for 2 years
Based in Felinfach, Ceredigion in beautiful West Wales.
What you will be doing as Project Manager
As project manager, the incumbent is expected to lead all aspects of the project, including, H&S, Cap Ex control, Timeline Management, Supplier selection; Contractor coordination, Calling and managing Meetings, Dispute Handling, Variation to contract handling, Supplier Sign off, commissioning and sign off and agreeing warranties have been met, Project closure and review.
The Project Manager always will ensure they are legally compliant in all matters, including Health & Safety, Environment, Building Regs, Planning prerequisites, etc.
- Health and Safety: The PM will ensure that the company are compliant with all aspects of Health and Safety legislation and to ensure we deliver the highest standards of site safety.
- The PM will be responsible for ensuring that key safety stats are recorded monthly and that all incidents are clearly recorded, investigated, and closed out.
- Environment: The PM will ensure that the company are compliant with all environmental legislation that may apply.
- Building Regs and Planning Consents: The PM will ensure that the meet agreed pre-requisites for Planning Permissions and that Building Regs are adhered to.
- The PM will be responsible for the capital expenditure of the project, to include variation management.
- Timeline Management: Using Microsoft Project or a similar tool,
- The PM is responsible for ensuring the project remains on track, and to notify and seek improvement where project slippage occurs.
- Supplier Selection
- Contractor Coordination
- Calling and Managing Meetings
- Dispute Handling
- Variations to contract
- Supplier Sign Off
- Commissioning: The PM will coordinate project commissioning, ensuring that all activities are aligned and essential personnel present. This will include the process technical departments, engineering, quality, and operations.
- Training: The PM is responsible for coordinating with the operations / engineering teams the necessary training that may be required.
- Project Sign off and closure
- Reporting: The PM will provide regular reports of the project progress at a frequency requested by the GPM.
- Project Management Experience in manufacturing
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Five years line management in manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Determined and assertive, with the ability to perform under pressure
- Mature and stable personality who can manage stressful and challenging environments
- Clear thinking individual who can learn, understand, and resolve issues quickly
What’s in it for you…
Salary CIRCA £63k + depending on experience
25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
This is a newly created role due to a multi-million-pound investment therefore you can put your own stamp on the project
Enhanced Company’s pension provider.
Performance related pay when eligible
Career progression and on-going training
What do you do now… Hit the apply button below or email [email protected]