Project Manager wanted for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract in the heart of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park on the West Coast of Wales, the only Coastal National Park in Great Britain.
About your new role as the Project Manager…
- Project Management support to all the departments within the organisation
- Work with the Project Managers and Project Support Officer to deliver projects using the organisations Project Management Procedure.
- Lead the development of projects with respect to planning, delivering and reporting.
- Ensure that Projects are managed to time and budget.
- Adhere to / champion the financial, procurement and management policies.
- Ensure that projects adhere to current standards including health and safety requirements.
- Manage in partnership with Health and Safety Manager full compliance with CDM regulations including maintenance of all relevant documentation records.
- Build working relationships between teams to ensure flexible working practices across the sites.
- Foster a culture of development where ‘experts’ share their knowledge and develop others.
- Sets high expectations and pays attention to detail to ensure projects run efficiently.
About you and what you need..
- Experience in construction preferably marine based but not essential.
- Good NEC contract knowledge / experience
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills – You will be expected to do the day to day running of projects freeing up the Senior Project Manager
- Good management onsite skills as the person will need to run / support the permits being issued, H&S requirements and meeting and briefing contractors etc.
- Chartered status or working to Chartered stats or equivalent.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of best practice and current standards within building and engineering.
- Proven project management experience.
- Be able to visualise and explain technical solutions by tailoring the information to the level of the recipient.
- Strong decision-making skills but being aware of their technical limitations and knowing when to refer.
- Live locally in Pembrokeshire due to the nature of the role and the ability to attend client meetings at short notice
What’s in it for you….
Salary 40k (12 month Fixed term Contract)
Monday to Friday Working hours
6.6 weeks paid leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
Cycle to work scheme
Join a large organisation at an exciting time of growth.
Do not delay in applying or email an up to date CV to [email protected]