PROJECT MANAGER | PHARMACEUTICAL
UK – Remote
£50k – £60k + up to 20% annual bonus
Private healthcare + other excellent benefits!
- Leading and driving a series of key Research & Development / Life cycle Management programmes supporting our client to enable product development, security of supply and to support clinical and commercial products as required
- Accountable for building and driving key programs to fruition. As part of this will manage project plans, co-ordination of meetings with internal and external stakeholders and ensure that all project related action items are closed on time and to a high standard. Have a clear understanding of the project requirements and all activities for delivery and provide regular updates to Senior Management.
- Interface with external third parties to ensure full and proper coordination of activities required for a new product launch.
- Conduct troubleshooting activities for projects and escalate key issues and updates in a timely fashion. Work with a cross-functional team to ensure successful provision of R&D /LCM programmes on time and to the required quality.
- Identify and map potential new R&D, medical and clinical programmes required, build Business Cases to pitch and initiate programmes.
- Secure appropriate sponsorship via senior management based on a review of cost, benefit, risks and timelines within the broader business.
- Ensure that the operational side of the Programme Management is fully optimised in support of future business plans including ensuring processes are in place and functional.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED..
- Degree in an appropriate scientific discipline.
- Project Management Qualification, e.g. Prince2, PMP etc.
- Significant experience in directing complex programs within the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical sector (>10 years).
- Subject-matter expert in a biological/pharmaceutical discipline
- Understanding and hands–on working knowledge of cGxP, quality, clinical, regulatory and manufacturing requirements for commercial material
- Global Pharmaceutical company
- Private healthcare + other benefits