PROJECT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
3 year project
Leading energy sector company embarking on an exciting long-term project which will give new functionality to the site and extend the life of the facility.
08:00 – 16:30 (with the option of flex start and finish times)
finish at 13.30 (a degree of some flexibility may be required given the project driven nature of the role)
- You will be involved in organising Team travel, book meeting rooms & offsite venues for events.
- Organise and manage visitor access & induction consistent with our clients site procedures and standards.
- Maintains, prepare and update Excel spreadsheets, excel, word & PowerPoint reports and creates project procedures where needed.
- Proactively manage all Compressor project related documentation consistently and consistent with our clients standards
- Understand, uses maintains and improves systems for all project related activities.
- Work with our clients H&S team and Document Controller to ensure needs are met
- Manages Project technical and engineering requests in coordination with Technical Services Department, ensuring the priorities of the services are aligned.
- Review, proof reading, format, edit and validate documents, reports and presentations produced by team members in accordance with internal controls specified prior to issue.
- Producing new project related documents such as interface plans, policies and procedures, progress reports, quality plans, manuals etc. Copy, edit, revise or rewriting existing documents to comply with the relevant companies style and format.
- Document Control activities including indexing and cataloguing Project Documentation.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED..
- High standard of education.
- Able to work productively in team environment with multiple interfaces
- Has experience of roles requiring good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Document Management Systems and Databases.
- Proficiency in preparing charts/ presentations
- Computer literacy, Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU..
- Beautiful coastal location
- Early finish on Fridays
- Flex start and finish times