WHO ARE THEY
Our client is a public sector organisation, based in Carmarthen. They are looking for a permanent Projects and Office Coordinator to join their busy Estates team.
As a Project and Office Coordinator within the Estates Department, you will be working a great deal around sustainability.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Administrative duties
- Data Entry
- Liaise with other departments (service)
- Responsible for configuration of data/documents
- Collate and format data
- Telephone support
- Management of stock control
- Attend internal and external meetings
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
If you want to work somewhere and feel like you’re making a difference in your community.
- Admin experience/Coordination experience
- Computer literacy -Microsoft proficient
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Numeracy skills
- Administrative qualifications at NVQ Level 4/HNC/HND and/or appropriate experience
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Understanding of GDPR
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable but not essential