QA Manager, Ceredigion, West Wales
£45k – £60k + Up to 20% annual bonus + private healthcare etc.
To lead the daily quality activities for our client’s products manufactured in Wales, ensuring all goods manufactured and services provided by the business meet the quality requirements of the company, customers, and regulatory authorities.
- Overall management for the daily running of the QA Department and its staff.
- Act as Deputy Management Representative for the Director of Quality in their absence
- Develop and maintain a quality training process and provide training and support to departments
- Act as a lead auditor for the GMP audit/inspection program for the facility, systems and Support the external supplier’s audit schedule
- Promote GMP awareness at the site
- Review and document Change Control Requests, ensuring compliance with cGMP and quality standard requirements
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- Significant experience in a Quality Manager role.
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven experience of managing multiple work streams and being able to prioritise and self-manage.
- Degree is beneficial or equivalent experience
- Confident communicator
- Bio-Pharmaceutical industry experience
Private healthcare etc.
Work in a beautiful location – close to the countryside & coast
Join a friendly, collaborative team