QA System Administrator – Permanent (Entry level position)
£18906.93 p/a + private healthcare etc.
Our client, one of the major players in their field, require the assistance of Sunny Recruitment to source an Administrator with great IT skills and attention to detail to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Responsible for the compliant maintenance of the Document Control aspects of the Quality Assurance Department and manage the issue, distribution, reconciliation and destruction of quality system documentation.
- To ensure access requests for new users or changes to permissions for existing users of the electronic Quality Management Systems (QMS) are addressed in a timely manner.
- Create system reports, provide guidance and train others (as required) within the process for inclusion into KPIs/Scorecards, weekly and monthly reports as necessary for all core QMS.
- Responsible for the secure and controlled functioning of the archive, including responsibility for the associated tracking of archive documentation status in accordance with site procedures.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent).
- Proven administrative experience, preferably within the quality function of a commercial pharmaceutical environment.
- Computer literacy (including Word, Power Point, Excel and Databases).
BENEFITS OF WORKING HERE…
- You will be working for a reputable company in a supportive, understanding environment
- Excellent company culture
- Private healthcare etc.