Our client, a Global manufacturing company, is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator with great IT skills to join their team on a permanent basis.
To support management of core quality processes and activities for a range of products in the Quality Assurance Department ensuring all goods manufactured and services provided by the Company meet cGMP and quality requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform system administration requirements of the electronic systems; EDMS, Compliance Wire and any other relevant electronic QMS.
- Responsible for the compliant maintenance of the Document Control aspects of the Quality Assurance Department and manage the issue, distribution, reconciliation and destruction of quality system documentation and manufacturing orders.
- Responsible for the timely issue of manufacturing orders for both buffer and product manufacture
- To ensure access requests for new users or changes to permissions for existing users of the electronic Quality Management Systems (QMS) are addressed in a timely manner.
- Generate system reports, provide guidance and train others (as required) within the process for inclusion into KPIs/Scorecards, weekly and monthly reports as necessary for all core QMS.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent).
- Experience of working within a regulated industry.
- A formal qualification in training or quality system management desirable.
- Proven administrative experience, preferably within the quality function of a commercial pharmaceutical environment.
- Computer literacy (including Word, Power Point, Excel and Databases).
BENEFITS OF WORKING HERE…
- You will be working for a reputable company in a supportive, understanding environment
- Excellent company culture
- 25 annual leave days plus bank holidays and 3 annual company closure days (to be taken between Christmas and New year)
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary Bonus Plan
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Academic Study Assistance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please call Emma on 01267 238991 for more information or apply below