QA System Administrator – 12 month FTC
£20,000 – £25,000 p/a
Our client, a Global manufacturing company, requires the assistance of Sunny Recruitment to source an experienced Administrator with great IT skills and attention to detail to join their team on a 12 month FTC.
- To be responsible for and train others in all system administration requirements of the electronic systems; EDMS, Compliance, Wire and any other relevant electronic QMS.
- Responsible for the compliant maintenance of the Document Control aspects of the Quality Assurance Department and manage the issue, distribution, reconciliation and destruction of quality system documentation.
- To ensure access requests for new users or changes to permissions for existing users of the electronic Quality Management Systems (QMS) are addressed in a timely manner.
- Create system reports, provide guidance and train others (as required) within the process for inclusion into KPIs/Scorecards, weekly and monthly reports as necessary for all core QMS.
- Responsible for the secure and controlled functioning of the archive, including responsibility for the associated tracking of archive documentation status in accordance with site procedures.
- To support the non-technical review and make non-technical corrections (as required, based on guidance) on all relevant quality system documentation passing through the Document Control function of the Quality Assurance Department.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent).
- Experience of working within a regulated industry.
- A formal qualification in training or quality system management desirable.
- Proven administrative experience, preferably within the quality function of a commercial pharmaceutical environment.
- Computer literacy (including Word, Power Point, Excel and Databases).
BENEFITS OF WORKING HERE…
- You will be working for a reputable company in a supportive, understanding environment
- Excellent company culture