To ensure the company products meet the highest standards, we are seeking a dedicated QC Assistant to join this dynamic team.
12 month Contract based at in Sleaford, Lincolnshire.
Up to 12 month fixed term contract
What you will be doing…
As a QC Assistant, you will play a crucial role in maintaining and enhancing the quality of the company products. You will work closely with the Quality Control team to inspect, test, and evaluate products, ensuring they meet the established quality standards. This role requires attention to detail, a commitment to quality, and excellent communication skills
- You will provide the expertise to ensure that all raw materials used and finished goods produced are of high quality and to the specification required.
- You will ensure all materials entering or leaving the site are of a acceptable quality, through visual checking and laboratory testing
- To undertake in a quick and efficient manner physical quality tests on raw materials and finished goods, as directed by the Quality Control Manager, in accordance with the procedures in place and to record the results of these tests on the correct forms and software systems.
- You will ensure that the laboratory stocks of disposables, media and other consumables are maintained.
- You will bring any product or Raw Material failure to the attention of the Quality Control Manager.
- To sample, check and label raw materials on receipt, ensuring all details are recorded and that they are entered onto the system correctly.
- You will ensure that Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to.
- Previous experience in a similar, quality assurance role is essential
- Level 2 Certificate in HACCP or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of quality control principles and practices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office applications.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to spot defects and inconsistencies
- Driving Licence essential (travel to other site required)
What’s in it for you…
- Salary £24,000 per annum
- Fixed term contract up to 12 months
- 25 Days Holiday + bank holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Health Plan
- Annual salary reviews
- PRP – Performance related pay bonus scheme
- Join a supportive and collaborative work environment
What to do next…If you are a detail-oriented individual who is passionate about quality and eager to contribute to the success of our company, we invite you to apply for the position of QC Assistant. Please remember to submit your up-to-date CV.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community