On-Site – Ceredigion
Up to £30,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
To perform general duties and project work within the QCA and QCM laboratories.
- The development, validation and transfer of analytical methods including qualification of analytical equipment as required.
- Administer the training of new and existing employees.
- Write validation and development reports.
- Perform routine duties as required in the QCA and QCM laboratory section to ensure the timely generation of accurate data and information.
- Ensure all activities follow standard operating procedures and/or protocols and, where appropriate, are performed in compliance with GxP.
- Support the studies required to characterise both existing/new products and support characterisation and stability assessments as required.
- Review peer documents and provide technical critique.
Skills and Attributes
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate scientific discipline with experience in a biopharmaceutical or closely related industry.
- Experience in a similar laboratory environment together ideally linked with knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Computer literate.
- Competent and organised with ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to work closely with others, display good team spirit and demonstrate initiative when required.
- A flexible and willing attitude with the desire to continually improve and develop both self and junior colleagues.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver and follow instructions and guidance.
- Methodical, organised with an aptitude for detail.
- Able to take responsibility and give direction as required.
- 25 annual leave days plus bank holidays and 3 annual company closure days (to be taken between Christmas and New year)
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary Bonus Plan
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Academic Study Assistance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.