QCA Scientist | Ceredigion
£25,579.97 p/a pro rata + benefits
FTC – until the end of 2022
Our Client, a highly reputable Pharmaceutical company in Ceredigion is looking for a QCA Scientist to join their team on a FTC (Until Dec 2022)
- Support analytical method transfer and validation activities
- Training of new and existing employees.
- Perform routine duties as required in the relevant laboratory in order to ensure the timely generation of accurate data, inclusive of QMS activities.
- Ability to perform technical/MLE/OOT/OOS investigations in line with procedures.
- Critically analyse and evaluate QC data, ensuring all criteria for trending are met and trends identified and raised appropriately.
- Ensure all activities follow standard operating procedures and/or protocols and, where appropriate, are performed in compliance with GxP.
- Support the studies required to characterise both existing/new products and support characterisation and stability assessments as required.
- Ensure work is carried out in line with good housekeeping.
- Review peer documents and provide technical critique.
- Active involvement in continuous improvement projects
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate scientific discipline with experience in a biopharmaceutical or closely related industry.
- Experience in a similar laboratory environment together ideally linked with knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Computer literate.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE….
- Fantastic company culture
- Fast-paced and ever-changing environment where people work as a team
- Supportive management