QCA Scientist | Ceredigion, West Wales
£25,579.97 + up to 10% quarterly bonus, private healthcare etc.
Our Client, a highly reputable Pharmaceutical company in Ceredigion is looking for a QCA Scientist to join their team on a permanent basis.
9AM – 5PM , M – F
- The development, validation and transfer of analytical methods including qualification of analytical equipment as required.
- Administer the training of new and existing employees.
- Write validation and development reports.
- Perform routine duties as required in the QCA and QCM laboratory section in order to ensure the timely generation of accurate data and information.
- Ensure all activities follow standard operating procedures and/or protocols and, where appropriate, are performed in compliance with GxP.
- Support the studies required to characterise both existing/new products and support characterisation and stability assessments as required.
- Review peer documents and provide technical critique.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate scientific discipline with experience in a biopharmaceutical or closely related industry.
- Experience in a similar laboratory environment together ideally linked with knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Computer literate.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE….
- Fantastic company culture
- Fast-paced and ever-changing environment where people work as a team
- Supportive management
- Private healthcare and other benefits!
- Excellent holiday allowance