QCM Scientist | Ceredigion
£28,853.40 (Including shift allowance)
Our Client, a highly reputable Pharmaceutical company in Ceredigion is looking for a QCM Scientist to join their team on a 12 month FTC.
7AM – 7PM 4 on 4 off
- To perform general duties and project work within the QCA and QCM laboratories
- Assist with analytical method transfer and validation activities
- Administer the training of new and existing employees.
- Perform routine duties as required in the relevant laboratory in order to ensure the timely generation of accurate data, inclusive of QMS activities.
- Ability to perform technical/MLE/OOT/OOS investigations in line with procedures.
- Critically analyse and evaluate QC data, ensuring all criteria for trending are met and trends identified and raised appropriately.
- Ensure all activities follow standard operating procedures and/or protocols and, where appropriate, are performed in compliance with GxP.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU…
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate scientific discipline with experience in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in a laboratory environment together ideally linked with knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Computer literate
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE….
- Fantastic company culture
- Fast-paced and ever-changing environment where people work as a team
- Supportive management
- Excellent pension, holiday allowance and private healthcare