Senior QCM Scientist – Ceredigion
12 month FTC
£32,124.50 (incl shift allowance – days only)
To perform general duties and project work within the relevant laboratory section of the Quality Department
- Act as a scientific crossing point between the business and 3rd parties for technical discussions surrounding the development of new scientific techniques.
- Supervision and training of employees
- Represent the Quality team at project team meetings and provide expert technical advice.
- Represent the Quality team with external contractors involved with design and build of new production facilities and/or processes as required.
- Carry out routine duties as required in the relevant laboratory section in order to ensure the timely generation of accurate data and information.
- Safeguard all activities follow standard operating procedures and/or protocols and, where appropriate, are performed in compliance with GxP.
- Independently design, plan and manage own studies.
- Ensure all activities follow standard operating procedures and/or protocols and, where appropriate, are performed in compliance with GxP
7AM – 7PM, 4 ON 4 OFF, (DAY SHIFT ONLY)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate scientific discipline.
- Significant experience in a biopharmaceutical or closely related industry and strong knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Computer literate.
Join a friendly, collaborative team
Private medical insurance
Excellent holiday allowance
Work for a Global company