We are looking for a Qualified Accountant to work with our favourite Accountancy Firm in the West. They have range of clients ranging from personal clients to large companies spread throughout South West Wales. As the work load grows, the team needs to grow too and so they are looking for someone to join as either an Account manager or Relationship Manager
The successful candidate will have recent experience working in a practice environment and will be qualified with ACA / ACCA.
The main responsibilities for the successful candidate will include preparing quality accounts files for companies, partnerships and sole-traders across a broad client base for partner review. The successful candidate may also be responsible for developing and training staff.
Experience and skills
- Experience of working in an Accounts team in a practice environment
- Preparing quality accounts files for review
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent IT Skills – a working knowledge of Microsoft office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with Quickbooks, Xero and Sage Accounts advantageous
- Ability to manage your own workload and meet deadlines
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Hold a full driving licence, with daily access to a car
If you are a Qualified Accountant / QBE Accountant within a practice environment, please email your CV today. Please note that candidates MUST have practice experience to be considered for this post.
Excellent remuneration package to include good salary based on experience and good working conditions.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community