We are looking for a Qualified Accountant or a Part Qualified Accountant to join our clients long standing well established business.
They have a client base spread throughout South West Wales and have a wide range of clients ranging from personal clients to large companies and offer a variety of services.
Ideal candidates will have recent experience working in a practice environment and will be qualified or working towards qualification.
The main responsibilities for the successful candidate will include preparing quality accounts files for companies, partnerships and sole-traders across a broad client base.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Preparing quality accounts files for review
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent IT Skills – a working knowledge of Microsoft office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with Quickbooks, Xero and Sage Accounts advantageous
- Ability to manage your own workload and meet deadlines
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Hold a full driving licence, with daily access to a car
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE…
- Flexible working and emphasis on working conditions
- Career advancement encouraged and supported
- Secure, established company
- Diverse clients and workload