Qualified Person (QP) Contract basis | Pharmaceuticals
* Working in both Carmarthenshire & Pembrokeshire (our client has two sites)
Hours of work will be for 3 days per week for 12 months (This is a contract based role for 12 months initially)
- Fulfils the duties of a Qualified Person on site.
- Continuous improvement of the QMS ensuring inspection readiness.
- Support of external and internal Auditing, including regulatory inspections.
- Qualified Person certification of batches.
- Management of the Quality System.
- Management Review preparation.
- Management of licenses.
- Regulatory support.
- Tech Transfer and Clinical Trials.
- Quality Agreements.
- Function as a change agent, reviewing and improving established processes.
What you will need…
- Eligible UK Qualified Person with relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Thorough knowledge of current GMP requirements.
- Demonstrate coaching and mentoring skills.
- Commercially astute and customer focused.
- Excellent understanding of the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector in the UK.