Quality Assurance Technician wanted to join this established company in Felinfach, close to Lampeter.
What you will be doing…
To ensure that the appropriate due diligence, food and feed safety and quality assurance systems are operating effectively through the use of an internal and supplier audit process.
To contribute to the continuous improvement processes through participation in the HACCP food and feed safety teams with the emphasis on an effective implementation of the manufacturing pre-requisite programme.
To work in a safe manner at all times and to comply and co-operate with all Health, Safety and Welfare requirements.
- Actively contribute to the development of the HACCP pre-requisite programme and the HACCP food and feed safety programmes.
- Internal audit and verification of business processes according to the defined schedules with the emphasis on manufacturing, quality and technical.
- Contribute to the investigation and resolution of quality, technical and manufacturing related problems.
- To complete objectives set through the performance review process (PDR) and other reasonable ad hoc duties that may be requested from time to time.
- Carry out duties as required by the Quality Manager, which are deemed to be within the scope of existing knowledge, experience and training.
- To proactively use the company ERP system IFS (Apps10) to meet the requirements of the role and to actively seek support and training where required
- Experience in a technical supervisory or management role within the food industry (and preferably dairy).
- Experience with food and feed safety management systems and with dealing with customer audits and external certification audits (eg. BRC, ISO22000, PAS220, ISO9001, UFAS, FEMAS)
- Qualifications: Lead Auditor Preferred but internal auditor as minimum requirement
- Minimum basic HACCP or equivalent
- Good IT skills are essential
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of audits is importance along with experience of electronic document management and audit systems
What’s in it for you…
- Salary up to £25,500 per annum
- 25 Days Holiday + bank holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Health Plan
- Annual salary reviews
- PRP – Performance related pay bonus scheme
- Career progression and development
What do you do now… Hit the apply button below or email [email protected]