WHO ARE THEY:
Our client is an established European manufacturing company, increasingly growing in demand!
They are currently recruiting a QA Technician to join their busy team.
As Quality Assurance Technician you will report to the Quality Assurance Supervisor and Manager and join the busy team to ensure all products are to spec!
- Support Production Operations – Support and manage the team to convert material into work in progress (WIP) or finished product by formally executing production schedule.
- Use short interval control to ensure standard line output is achieved.
- Document and train SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) – Develop and ensure compliance to SOPs for process related manufacturing jobs
- Standard Confirmation – Check that standards set within the factory are adhered to through inspection and simple audit.
- Identify, Rectify & Report Production Issues – Support the production team by rectifying / escalating any production issues as they occur including process, equipment, product quality, safety issues, etc. Document the issues according to standard operating procedures and report them for further investigation and problem solving.
- Raw Material Checks – Check and report on intake checks carried out against supplier specifications on Chilled, Frozen and Ambient raw materials.
- Start-ups, Changeovers and Shift Handover
- Attention to detail.
- Previous experience would be an advantage.
- Food Production experience would be an advantage.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community.