Quality Assurance Technicians wanted to join the technical team at the Felinfach factory, beautiful Ceredigion area of West Wales on a 12 month contract due to growth within the business.
Starting salary £24.5k per annum
25 Days Holiday + bank holidays
40 hours per week on a rotational shift basis, 4 on, 4 off
Flexible with start times between 6am and 8pm
12 month contract
What you will be doing…
To ensure that the appropriate due diligence, food and feed safety and quality assurance systems are operating effectively through the use of an internal and supplier audit process.
- To carry out quality assessments of products and processes as per the required standards ensuring any deviations from specification are highlighted and actioned accordingly.
- Conduct metal detection fail safes and weight checks audits.
- To identify issues, instigate placing product or materials on hold, raise and distribute non-conformances in a timely manner that contain sufficient level of detail to allow thorough investigation.
- To assist in any non-conformance investigations.
- Regularly inspect the manufacturing facilities and operators against the requirements to ensure compliance and take steps to escalate if these are compromised.
- Undertake random checks throughout the process ensuring adherence to specifications and tolerances.
- Conduct physical testing and analysis of finished products.
- Conduct GMP and internal audits on site.
- Monitor hygiene and clean as you go is being done effectively and conduct audits of the same.
- Experience in a similar role within the food industry desirable but not essential (preferably within dairy)
- Good IT skills are essential especially Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of audits desirable.
**You must live within a commutable distance of the factory, own transport required due to the rural location it’s not easily accessible on public transport links
What’s in it for you…
- Starting salary £24.5k per annum
- 25 Days Holiday + bank holidays
- 40 hours per week on a rotational shift basis, 4 on, 4 off
- 12 month contract
- Enhanced pension scheme after qualifying period
What do you do now…
Hit the apply button below and we will be in touch