Quality Assurance Technician wanted to join the technical team at this Felinfach Manufacturing company. Based in beautiful Ceredigion area of West Wales on a 6 month contract due to growth within the business.
6 month contract
Experience is not essential for this position as full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
What you will be doing…
To ensure that the appropriate due diligence, food and feed safety and quality assurance systems are operating effectively through the use of an internal and supplier audit process.
- To carry out quality assessments of products and processes as per the required standards ensuring any deviations from specification are highlighted and actioned accordingly.
- Conduct metal detection fail safes and weight checks audits.
- To identify issues, instigate placing product or materials on hold, raise and distribute non-conformances in a timely manner that contain sufficient level of detail to allow thorough investigation.
- To assist in any non-conformance investigations.
- Regularly inspect the manufacturing facilities and operators against the requirements to ensure compliance and take steps to escalate if these are compromised.
- Undertake random checks throughout the process ensuring adherence to specifications and tolerances.
- Conduct physical testing and analysis of finished products.
- Conduct GMP and internal audits on site.
- Monitor hygiene and clean as you go is being done effectively and conduct audits of the same.
Experience is not essential for this position as full training will be provided to the successful candidate, however you will need the below attributes
- You will be highly organised.
- You will effectively communicate with a range of people. (Colleagues, suppliers etc).
- You will have a strong Administration background with the use of Excel, sharepoint etc.
- You will be able to assist in investigations of non-conformances.
- You will be a team player who is a good co-ordinator that can happily take samples, etc when needed and compile reports of the findings.
- **You must live within a commutable distance of the factory. Own transport required due to the rural location as the factory as it is not easily accessible on public transport.
What’s in it for you…
- 24.5k per annum (Pro rata)
- 25 Days Holiday + bank holidays (pro rata)
- 40 hours per week on a rotational shift basis, 4 on, 4 off covering 7 days per week
- 6 month contract
- Experience is not essential for this position as full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
What do you do now…
Hit the apply button below and we will be in touch