WHO ARE THEY
Our client is an established European manufacturing company, increasingly growing in demand! Located in the beautiful Llangadog countryside!
As Quality Assurance Technician you will report to the Quality Assurance Supervisor and Manager and join the busy team to ensure all products are to spec!
The hourly rate is £10.46 per hour!
10am to 9pm Monday to Thursday, 10am to 4pm Friday
6am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Some key duties include:
- Support Production Operations – Support and manage the team to convert material into work in progress (WIP) or finished product by formally executing production schedule.
- Use short interval control to ensure standard line output is achieved.
- Document and train SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) – Develop and ensure compliance to SOP’s for process related manufacturing jobs
- Standard Confirmation – Check that standards set within the factory are adhered to through inspection and simple audit
- Identify, Rectify & Report Production Issues – Support the production team by rectifying / escalating any production issues as they occur including: process, equipment, product quality, safety issues, etc. Document the issues according to standard operating procedures and report them for further investigation and problem solving.
- Raw Material Checks – Check and report on intake checks carried out against supplier specifications on Chilled, Frozen and Ambient raw materials
- Start-ups, Changeovers and Shift Handover
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience would be an advantage
- Food Production experience would be an advantage
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
Our client not only offers great company benefits, but also really value their staff! They recognise hard work and encourage self improvement!
Here are some of the benefits included:
- Working in a beautiful rural location
- Hot food van once a month on site!
- Staff raffle
- Online discounts
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
Some of these will be available immediately, others will be available once you are taken on permanently.
Applications are encouraged from all sections of the community
Previous experience would be beneficial, food production background would be advantageous, high attention to detail
No specific degree or qualification required